Date and Time: Sunday, April 21
Route: Interactive route maps below
Starting Point: Moses Mabhida Stadium
Finishing Point: Moses Mabhida Stadium
- The longest road race, predominantly on the M4 north of Durban.
- With full road closure at all times, riders will start with the first of the two 42km loops on the M4, followed by a short 25km loop with a King of the Mountain point at The Ridge, and then the second of the 42km loops out and back on the M4.
- This route will be spectator friendly with friends and family able to see riders and cheer them on regularly.
- This 110km race will decide the country’s top cycling club with the club competition sure to create fierce rivalry on the road and loads of banter after one club earns the bragging rights for a year.
Route map for AQuellé Tour Durban 110km.
TO VIEW MAP:
1) Click Play/Arrow logo to see animated route and profile and access other features
2) Click the Clock logo to get an estimated finish time based on your speed on a flat road (alter start time to calculate estimated finishing time)