ZWIFT Hill climb : Wednesday 22 July – 6pm (London Pretzel, a hilly 55,6km with 531m of elevation) ENTER HERE
ZWIFT sprint race : Wednesday 29 July – 6pm (Greatest London Flat, a flat route with two laps totalling 47km and 320m of elevation) ENTER HERE
ZWIFT RACE RULES
- Participants in the Virtual aQuellé Tour Durban must have an active Zwift membership and have their Zwift Account connected to Zwift Power. No Tron Bikes are allowed.
- Zwift Power will be used to validate that you are in the correct category. So, please enter the correct category when you enter the race. “A” Cat – 4w/Kg or more & “B” Cat (3,2w/Kg – 3,9w/Kg). If Zwift Power amends your category, then we reserve the right to also amend this in the final results.
- You may enter as an individual as well as in a Team of no more than 6 Riders. The Team scores will be a total score of each individual riders’ points for the race. If you are entering as a Team, all Team members must have their Team Name after their Zwift name in brackets. i.e. Kent Main (PTS). This is to determine accurate Team results being published. Riders must ensure that their Zwift Power name is also updated.
- By registering with us, you give us permission to feature you on the Virtual aQuellé Tour Durban Leader boards and publish these on various social media channels.
- Results will only be official once we have released them on our social media platforms (this will be done within 24 hours of the event and after an inspection of the results published on Zwift Power). In the event that Zwift Power subsequently suspends a participant, then we will apply the suspension to our Series and the participants position will be re-ranked accordingly.
- There is no entry fee to participate but, we encourage you to make a donation of R200 or more to the Phil Liggett Foundation to Support SA Talent to be featured on the Virtual aQuellé Tour Durban leader board and qualify to share in the prize pool. To incentivize donations, the Foundation will make 25% of donations received available to a Prize Pool for the winners.
- There is a minimum number of participants per category in order to feature participants on the Virtual aQuellé Tour Durban Leader board. There is also a minimum number of participants per category in order for participants to share in the prize pool. In the event that minimum number of participants is not met, no prize pool allocation will be made to that category for the event. Any unallocated funds will remain in the Support SA Talent Foundation.
- In the case of the Men’s and Women’s Individual A and B category Series, the Top 3 places will be awarded their share of the Prize Pool as indicated – 1st Place [60%], 2nd Place [30%] and 3rd Place [10%]. In the case of the Team Competition, only the 1st Place Team will be awarded their share of the Prize Pool.